The Cloverdale Music Workshop program started in 2012 as a way to engage the local community and provide a clean, well lit place for people to get together to learn and share musical experiences
In 2015 we launched Blues Night, Second Saturdays as a means to showcase the local talent Cloverdale has to offer, both in the local community and beyond. The event features house band, The Blue Lights.
Both successful series continues September through May at the Cloverdale Arts Alliance Gallery (204 N. Cloverdale Boulevard). Current programs include:
- Cloverdale Music workshop,Second Wednesdays, 7 to 9pm,
- Blues Night on second Saturdays, 7:30 to 9:30pm.
- Beatles Music Workshop, 4th Thursday, 7 to 9pm
- Jazz Workshop 4th Wednesday 7 to 9pm
- Blues Jam, most Saturday mornings 9-11 am
The Workshops are free and open to the public. The Blues Night has a $5 cover, plus beer and wine. All proceeds go to the Cloverdale Arts Alliance, a 501c3.